The Finger Lakes Welcome Center opens its doors in Geneva!
The GACoC is a private, membership-based organization with a sole focus of serving and representing its member businesses and organizations. As a primary benefit of Membership, the Chamber generates awareness and provides exposure for its members by effectively promoting the people property, products and services of each (-In short, we tell the stories of our members.)
A Common Misconception:
Re-built in 2014 and despite common belief, this was not the Chamber, or the Chamber’s new building- this was always owned and operated by the City of Geneva, and originally after opening, was the City’s Events and Visitor Center. Now, it has been renovated and reopened as the Finger Lakes Welcome Center in partnership with New York State. See below for some general information about the venue:
- The Finger Lakes Welcome Center is located at 35 Lakefront Drive in Geneva, NY. Their phone number is 315-787-0052.
- Summer hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday to Friday; and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday. The rest rooms will be open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- If you are interested in booking the community room located inside the Finger Lakes Welcome Center, please call Geneva City Hall at 315-789-2603.
- If you are interested in receiving bulk materials about the region, please contact the Ontario County Tourism Promotion Agency (TPA), Finger Lakes Visitor’s Connection in Canandaigua at 585-394-3915.
- The Geneva Area Chamber of Commerce has bulk copies of the Geneva Area Welcome Guides (which is produced by the GACoC) in bulk at our location at One Franklin Square.
Check out some pictures of the center below, courtesy of Kevin Colton.