Shop the Holiday Market Thursdays through Saturdays this holiday season for unique decorations and gifts while supporting Historic Geneva.
Get into the holiday spirit and shop for gifts or decorations while supporting Historic Geneva. The Holiday Market features items donated and handcrafted by community members. The Market is in the Hucker Gallery at the Geneva History Museum. It runs Thursdays and Fridays, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., December 1 – 17. With new items added regularly, you may want to stop by more than once. Booths for the Holiday Market are
- Attic Treasures Booth—Antiques, Collectibles, and Quality Gift Items.
- Carriage House Gift Shop—Local Books, Ornaments, Sweatshirts, and T-shirts.
- Christmas Shoppe—Gently-used Christmas Items and Decorations.
- Edibles—Jams, Jellies, and Pickles.
- Handcrafted Gifts—Crocheted, Knitted, Embroidered, and Quilted Items.
Admission to the Holiday Market is free of charge. All proceeds benefit Historic Geneva.
Parking is on the street or in the Trinity Episcopal Church lot across the street.
To make the Holiday Market a success Historic Geneva needs your help—purchase raffle tickets.
This year’s prizes are:
- A family portrait by Neil Sjoblom
- A Finger Lakes Gift Basket from FLX Goods
- Finger Lakes Adult Beverages Gift Basket from Three Brothers.
Tickets are $1 each or 12 for $10. For tickets, call Historic Geneva at 315-789-5151 or visit the Market. The raffle drawing will be held on Saturday, December 17 at 4 pm.